Don’t panic, people. Even though your fridge may have gone kaplooey, there is plenty of great food available at restaurants throughout the county. Go support them!
Biteclub is keeping an evolving listing of restaurants and grocers that are open during the outages. Info may change as power goes off or on, but we will keep it as up to date as possible. Specific restaurants that email or contact me (email@example.com) will be listed individually. NOTE: Bring cash, as some restaurants do not have internet for their card machines.
RESTAURANTS OPEN FOR EATING DURING POWER OUTAGES 10/10
OPEN IN Santa Rosa (Currently, the majority of restaurants *are* open)
– Bistro 29
– Perch + Plow
-Steele and Hops
– Victory House
– Riviera Ristorante
– Lita’s Cafe Open
– La Gare open for dinner 5-9p.m.
– Omelet Express (Both locations)
– Taco trucks in Roseland operating normally
– Whole Pie
– Hank’s Creekside
– Fountaingrove Deli open until 3p.m, but phone and WiFi is down
– Spinster Sisters
– Ricky’s Eastbound: Food truck outside tonight from 5 pm (with bar open!) BYO-Light.
– Brew: Open with WiFi and coffee.
– Rosso is open
– Noble Folk (both locations): The ice cream is SAFE! 😉
– Joey’s Pizza
– Jackson’s Bar & Oven
– Dierk’s Midtown
– All Montgomery Village Restaurants/Cafes: (Acre Coffee, Boudin, Copperfield’s Café, Cascabel, Cattlemens Steak House, Crepevine, Emily’s Kitchen, Fresh Press, Gus’ Café & Grill, Monti’s, Raku Ramen & Rolls, Round Table Pizza, SEA Thai Bistro & Bar, Sonoma Bagel & Deli, Tomatina, Village Bakery)
– Fogbelt Brewing
– John Ash & Co, River Vine Cafe
– Beer Baron
– Mountain Mike’s Pizza (2280 Santa Rosa Ave)
– Barrel Bros. Brewing:
– Third St. Aleworks
– Belly Left Coast Kitchen
OPEN IN Healdsburg: Most restaurants open
– Willi’s Seafood, Bravas open
– Valette open
– Barrels, Brews and Bites is open! 11:30-8pm Happy Hour All Day.
– Costeaux Bakery
– Taste of Tea (with a nice massage to get you back to your happy place)
OPEN IN Petaluma: West Petaluma restaurants reportedly not affected and open for businesses.
– Della Fattoria open!
– Pub Republic
OPEN IN Sebastopol: Most Restaurants open and operating normally.
Reported open to Biteclub
– Papas and Pollo
Sushi Tozai open tonight!
– Sushi Kosho open tonight
– Barrio Open
– Gravenstein Grill
– Fernbar, Handline
Sonoma Valley (reported from our friends at the Sonoma Index-Tribune) and the Sonoma Valley Visitor’s Bureau
Many businesses and homes are affected and a limited number of businesses are open…
OPEN IN SONOMA
– Hopmonk Sonoma serving limited menu in the beer garden
– Basque Boulangerie serving food
– Town Square is selling beer
– Sonoma Market and Lucky are selling what is on the shelves
– Cafe at MacArthur Place
– Layla at MacArthur Place
– Murphy’s Irish Pub
– Reel and Brand
– TIPS Roadside Tri-Tip Trolley (outside)
– Starling Bar
OPEN IN Cotati
– Grav South Brew Co.
OPEN IN Windsor
– Russian River Brewing
– Diavola: If you love eating pizza in the candle light, we got you covered tonight!! We are open for both lunch and dinner. Limited menu. Pizza, beer & wine!! Mick Unti from Unti Vineyards & Winery will be pouring some beautiful wines tonight. Come join us
OPEN IN Forestville, Guerneville: Most restaurants operating normally
– Twist Eatery
Willi’s Wine Bar
Girl and the Fig Cafe
Geyserville Grille (reopens Friday)