We’ve been every year, and the food just keeps getting more impressive. A few we’re especially excited about this year
– Wanna-E: A Mandalay-style food truck featuring the region’s mash-up cuisine of Chinese, Indian and Thai
– Estate Events by Meadowood: We’re not sure what this will actually turn out to be, but with the name Meadowood, it has to be good!
– Goose and Gander: Mostly because we haven’t been to this St. Helena restaurant yet, and we’re dying to try their food.
– Napa Palisades Saloon: We’re fans of this recent addition to the Valley, and hope they’ll be serving up some of their terrific pub grub.
– Kollar Chocolates: Amazing chocolatier from Napa
– Bacon, Bacon: Because yeah, bacon. This pork-centric food truck is a festival staple.
– The Middle Feast: Middle eastern food truck with a few surprising twists
We’re preparing to start warming up our tastebuds now. More details and tickets online at bottlerocknapavalley.com.