UPDATE: Information on how to contribute to the GoFundMe accounts of many Barlow restaurants is below. They are hoping to raise money for rebuilding and paying staff.
Several restaurants in West County and at Sebastopol’s the Barlow have suffered flood damage following torrential rains on February 26. This article provides continuously updated information on how to best support local restaurants impacted by the recent floods. The best thing we can do at this moment is to try to think long term while also keeping in mind that employees and business owners are suffering right now. Please visit impacted restaurants that are now open, and see information below on how to support those that remain closed.
- Ramen Gaijin
- Fern Bar
- Patisserie Angelica
- BBQ Smokehouse
- Rocker Oysterfellers
- Coffee Catz
- Taylor Lane
- Boon Eat + Drink
- Big Bottom Market
CLOSED FOR NOW
- Zazu Restaurant & Farm: A GoFundMe campaign has been launched with the aim of raising $50,000 to repair damage and help employees. You can make a contribution here.
- The Nectary, closed but open for business as a pop-up at Fern Bar. A GoFundMe campaign has been launched to cover “the up-front costs of replacing inventory and equipment.” You can make a contribution here.
- Barrio Cocina Fresca: Contribute to Barrio’s GoFundMe
- The Farmer’s Wife. Contribute to Farmer’s Wife GoFundMe
- Village Bakery at the Barlow. Contribute to their Go Fund Me
- Sushi Kosho: Contribute to Sushi Kosho’s GoFundMe
- Community Market: Closed while they clean up. Ask is to go to their Santa Rosa store.
- Rio Nido Roadhouse. Closed indefinitely, Contribute to Rio Nido Roadhouse’s GoFundMe
- Two Dog Night Creamery
- R3 Hotel/Betty Spaghetti
- Victorian Farmstead Meats Community Market Chop Shop: From the owners…”Pre-Orders are huge for us right now. If you can take a minute to order through our Vic Farms Web Store it would mean the world to us. The more orders we can fill ahead of time, the more inventory Hagi and Greig will have to sell to walk up customers. We will even be doing limited home delivery in Sebastopol, Santa Rosa and Petaluma. Just select “chop shop” as your pick up location and note your address in the order notes. Feel free to call me at 707-332-4605 to discuss options or questions.”
– Community Market Worker Relief
Please send me an email if you have more information about how to support a specific restaurant that has been impacted by the floods.