Music festival band lineups? Meh. We’re waiting for the chef lineups to be announced, Napa’s 2016 BottleRock team has finally served up details on the food rock stars waiting to feed us this summer. The annual music festival in Napa is a coming together of food, wine, art and of course, music.
The mostly-Napa lineup mixes up high-end, Michelin-starred spots like Redd, Morimoto, Oenotri, and La Toque (a long time attendee) with regional food trucks (Tips Tri-Tip, Drewski’s, Me So Hungry), casual eateries (Eight Noodle Shop, Bouchon Bakery, Bounty Hunter) and walk-up coffee and ice cream stands. In all, there are nearly 50 restaurants announced, and typically a few more get added as the May 27-29, 2016 event gets closer.
We’ve been every year, and the food just keeps getting more impressive. A few we’re especially excited about this year
– Wanna-E: A Mandalay-style food truck featuring the region’s mash-up cuisine of Chinese, Indian and Thai
– Estate Events by Meadowood: We’re not sure what this will actually turn out to be, but with the name Meadowood, it has to be good!
– Goose and Gander: Mostly because we haven’t been to this St. Helena restaurant yet, and we’re dying to try their food.
– Napa Palisades Saloon: We’re fans of this recent addition to the Valley, and hope they’ll be serving up some of their terrific pub grub.
– Kollar Chocolates: Amazing chocolatier from Napa
– The Middle Feast: Middle eastern food truck with a few surprising twists
We’re preparing to start warming up our tastebuds now. More details and tickets online at bottlerocknapavalley.com.