Mariah Roat, 22, is in the fight of her life, facing Stage 4 colon cancer. The La Rosa Tequileria and Grill employee has garnered the support of La Rosa and many of the North Bay’s restaurant industry folks for a massive fundraiser on Nov. 21, 2013 from 11am Thursday to 2am Friday. During that time, 100% of sales, tips, donations and prayers received go directly to Mariah.
In addition, the restaurant will hold a silent auction from 4-8pm featuring luxury items and from local vendors including:
* Spa treatments for two and room stay at The Meritage Spa and Resort Napa
* Golf for four at Foxtail Course and Patron Golf bag
* 4 night stay at private home on Catalina Island
* Pearls gifted by E.R. Sawyer
* Camping gear provided by Marmot
* Snowboards, gear and lift tickets to Sugar Loaf
* Exclusive private taste pairings and winery tours by Portalupi Wines, Stag’s Leap, Chateau St. Jean and more
* Lash Extension Set by LashOut!
* Wine Paired Chef Dinner for 12 in Stark’s Steak House Wine Cellar
* Exclusive Signed Tequila Ambassador Book by Tomas Estes
* La Rosa Tequila Dinner Tickets
* La Rosa Bottle Service Package
The restaurant will feature special menu items along with live music in their upstairs lounge.
500 Fourth St., Santa Rosa.
Can’t make it in person? Donate online.