10. Fava beans. With Chianti or without.
9. Zucchini blossoms. Put them in your hair, or stuff them with cheese and fry ’em up.
8. Sweet pea blossoms. She’ll think you picked them yourself.
7. Carrying a market basket is sexy.
6. Free samples.
5. Fresh bee pollen.
4. Peaches, oranges, strawberries and plums that actually have flavor. (See #6)
3. Spicy salad mix.
2. Full Circle bread
1. Supporting local farmers is sexy
– Santa Rosa Farmer’s Market: Wednesdays/Saturdays, 8:30am to noon, Year ’round rain or shine.
– Santa Rosa Evening Market: Wednesdays from 5pm to 8:30pm, May 16 through Aug. 29
– Cotati Farmer’s Market: Downtown, Thursdays, 4pm to dusk, late May through August
– Petaluma Farmer’s Market: Saturdays 2pm to 5pm, late may through October
– Sebastopol Farmer’s Market: Sundays, 10am to 1:30pm, April through December
– Healdsburg Farmer’s Market: On the Square, Tuesdays, 4pm to 6:30pm, June through October and Saturdays, 9am to noon, May through November